Collectively all information that you submit to The Vale Golf & Country Club via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
The Vale Golf & Country Club, We or Us
The Vale Golf & Country Club, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 03371566 whose registered office is at UK Golf Ltd, Birmingham Road, Blackminster, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 7TD
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either(i) employed by The Vale Golf & Country Club and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Vale Golf & Country Club and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
the website that you are currently using, www.thevalegolf.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnership;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. Reference to any statuary provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following data, which includes personal Data from you:
b. Date of Birth
d. Contract information such as email address and telephone numbers.
e. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
f. IP address (automatically collected);
g. Partners name as linked member
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, The Vale Golf & Country Club is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosure specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below.
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping;
b. Improvement of our products / services;
c. Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. Contacting Members;
Third party websites and services
10. The Vale Golf & Country Club may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website.
Links to other websites
12. This website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose limited data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of the data. This may include the following:
17. Use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain data.
Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by The Vale Golf & Country Club (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £20.00.
20. Data security is of greater importance to The Vale Golf & Country Club and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
23. We cannot ensure the security of data transmitted to the website
26. Unless otherwise agreed, ne delay, act or omissions by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
27. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
You may contact The Vale Golf & Country Club by email at firstname.lastname@example.org